Build and Release DOT NET Course
This Training is specially designed for the engineer who wants to excel their career in Build and Release and DevOps domain using Microsoft Platform in DOT NET. We are using tools like TeamCity and Jenkins for CIs,apart from MsBuild, NAnt,Octopus, Nuget and Puppet.
Course Objective - Build and Release
After the completion of Build and Release Dot Net
course at scmGalaxy, you will be able to :
Who should go for this course?
- Understand the need for Build and Release Dot Net and the problems it resolves.
- Learn about the common Infrastructure Servers, Scalability and Availability
- Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Understand Performance and basic Security for Infrastructure
- Implement Virtualization Concepts
- Understand the need and concepts of Monitoring and Logging
- Understand the Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Learn various Build and Release Dot Net tools TFS, Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, Docker, GIT, etc.
This course is a foundation to anyone who aspires to become a Build and Release Dot Net Engineer, a Engineer in the field of Enterprise Infrastructures. The following professionals are the key beneficiaries of this course :
This course will also help professionals who is somehow associated with cloud infrasture, managing the team or from development and Testing background.
- DevOps Engineer
- Build and Release Engineer,
- AppOps Engineer,
- Site Reliability Engineer
- System Administrator
- Operations Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Project Managers,
- Testing Professionals,
- Software Developers and Architects,
And have experience with either administering IT infrastructure/applications or with automation